Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Textures - May Song 2013 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Générale -> D'où vient on ? Qui sommes nous ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
opacer

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Textures - May Song 2013 Répondre en citant

Textures - May Song 2013 > urlin.us/2cgt7

On.January.27,.2011,.the.band.announced.on.their.official.website.they.entered.the.studio.to.begin.the.recording.of.their.fourth.studio.album,.with.the.following.statement:Monophony..is..very..beautiful..and..shows..off..the..singers..voice..aloneThere.are.plenty.of.songs.that.Im.sure.you.can.think.of.where.the.singer.says.When.I.say[blank]You.say[blank]!Yeah...that...band...has...really...amazed...us,...its...a...great...live...band,...and...their...sound...and...set...was...ultra...steady,...each...night!...I...must...say...i...didnt...know...them...before...this...tour,...so...for...me...it...was...a...double...surprise,...just...awesome...to...watch,...every...nightAnother.Dream.05:25.buy.track..).Continue.reading..Posted.by.Islander.at.7:57.am.Tagged.with:.Textures.2011-01-09This..morning,..I..have..three..new..songs..that..qualify..as..fucking..good..pancakeIf.we.found.out.about.a.new.album.before.August,.we.wrote.about.it.in.previous.installments.of.this.series^.Textures.Official.Website.^."VIBES-.Jan.2011"The.song."Millstone".from.the.album.was.also.made.into.a.music.videoYou..know..the..drill:..In..these..posts,..we..collect..news..blurbs..and..press..releases..weve..seen..over..the..last..month..about..forthcoming..new..albums..from..bands..we..know..and..like..(including..occasional..updates..about..releases..weve..included..in..previous..installments..of..this..series),..or..from..bands..that..look..interesting,..even..though..we..dont..know..their..music..yetThe...album...was...fully...self...produced,...with...the...mixing...and...recording...done...by...Jacobs...and...Rietdijk...and...the...artwork...done...by...Hennephof^."Textures.-.Awake"Method...Not...Allowed....^..TexturesThis.may.be.the.catchiest.riff.Textures.have.ever.written,.no.lieLineup..changes..and..Dualism..(2009-present)[edit]If..you..arent..aware..of..who..Textures..are,..Id..wager..youve..been..under..a..rock..for..some..timeIn..March..2011..the..band..released..their..first..podcast..covering..the..band's..return..to..the..studio..for..recording..their..fourth..albumI..am..liking..the..dominant..riff..very..muchEach..day..until..the..list..is..finished,..Im..posting..two..songs..that..made..the..cutRetrieved..2012-01-13Nov...202011...I...SAW...YOU...NAKED...THIS...WEEKEND...RANDOM...FUCKING...MUSIC...38...Responses......Nah,...just...kiddingDualism.lives.up.to.its.name..in.fact,.I.was.surprised.by.how.much.it.honors.the.name.on.so.many.levelsLets.get.one.thing.straight.at.the.outset:.Textures.isnt.djentWe.sure.as.hell.liked.it.here.at.NCS,.as.reflected.in.TheMadIsraelis.reviewOne.of.the.very.first.djent.bands.to.emerge.after.Meshuggah,.these.guys,.I.would.dare.have.the.nerve.to.assert,.have.more.to.do.with.modern.djent.as.we.understand.it.than.Meshuggah.doesBassist..Remko..Tielemans..live..in..New..Delhi,..India..feeds.In...hindsight,...how...did...you...enjoy...the...tour...and...what...were...your...favorite...or...favorites...of...the...three...other...bands...on...the...bill?...I...know...you...guys...love...The...Contortionist...for...exampleOn...July...14...it...was...announced...that...the...successor...to...Silhouettes...would...be...titled...Dualism f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Générale -> D'où vient on ? Qui sommes nous ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006